|high school art teacher:||there are no wrong answers or mistakes in art!!!!!!!! just be yourself!!!!!|
|college art professor:||the composition is wrong the shading is wrong the anatomy is wrong everything is wrong wtf are you doing start over btw the deadline is tomorrow but you still have to start over because its still totally wrong|
— Jeremy Glass, We Can’t Get Lost Anymore (via eleventhplace)
If you plant a block of Ramen noodles in the ground and water it with Bud Lite it will grow into a college student.
a postcard of advice from amy lawless
Respect is earned, never given.
Only 8 notes… It’s a sad statement.
let’s not even pretend there’s something worse than your mom passing you the phone for you to wish happy birthday to a relative
Know were you stand: Modern Day Locations blended with Major Historical Events by Seth Taras
1. The Hindenberg Disaster of May 6, 1937
2. Allied soldiers rushing the beach at Normandy in June 1944
3. The Fall of the Berlin wall in 1989
4. Adolf Hitler touring Paris and standing in front of the Eiffel Tower in 1940
— Leonard Cohen (via creatingaquietmind)
so how do i relationship
what if the coins you find randomly at the bottom of drawers and in between couch cushions are actually...
- “i want to apologize to all the women i have called beautiful
before i’ve called them intelligent or brave
i am sorry i made it sound as though