YOU’RE a baby
I’M a baby
WE CAN BE BABIES TOGETHER
|high school art teacher:||there are no wrong answers or mistakes in art!!!!!!!! just be yourself!!!!!|
|college art professor:||the composition is wrong the shading is wrong the anatomy is wrong everything is wrong wtf are you doing start over btw the deadline is tomorrow but you still have to start over because its still totally wrong|
— Jeremy Glass, We Can’t Get Lost Anymore (via eleventhplace)
If you plant a block of Ramen noodles in the ground and water it with Bud Lite it will grow into a college student.
a postcard of advice from amy lawless
Respect is earned, never given.
Only 8 notes… It’s a sad statement.
let’s not even pretend there’s something worse than your mom passing you the phone for you to wish happy birthday to a relative
Know were you stand: Modern Day Locations blended with Major Historical Events by Seth Taras
1. The Hindenberg Disaster of May 6, 1937
2. Allied soldiers rushing the beach at Normandy in June 1944
3. The Fall of the Berlin wall in 1989
4. Adolf Hitler touring Paris and standing in front of the Eiffel Tower in 1940
— Leonard Cohen (via creatingaquietmind)
- “I never felt this way with anyone else. Like I’m falling every time I’m around you, like I can’t catch my breath, and I feel alive—not just standing...”
- “When your heart is broken you plant seeds in the cracks and you pray for rain.”— Andrea Gibson
- “This is one more piece of advice I have for you: don’t get impatient. Even if things are so tangled up you can’t do anything, don’t get desperate or...”
- “Holy places are dark places. It is life and strength, not knowledge and words, that we get in them. Holy wisdom is not clear and thin like water, but...”