|high school art teacher:||there are no wrong answers or mistakes in art!!!!!!!! just be yourself!!!!!|
|college art professor:||the composition is wrong the shading is wrong the anatomy is wrong everything is wrong wtf are you doing start over btw the deadline is tomorrow but you still have to start over because its still totally wrong|
— Jeremy Glass, We Can’t Get Lost Anymore (via eleventhplace)
If you plant a block of Ramen noodles in the ground and water it with Bud Lite it will grow into a college student.
a postcard of advice from amy lawless
Respect is earned, never given.
Only 8 notes… It’s a sad statement.
let’s not even pretend there’s something worse than your mom passing you the phone for you to wish happy birthday to a relative
Know were you stand: Modern Day Locations blended with Major Historical Events by Seth Taras
1. The Hindenberg Disaster of May 6, 1937
2. Allied soldiers rushing the beach at Normandy in June 1944
3. The Fall of the Berlin wall in 1989
4. Adolf Hitler touring Paris and standing in front of the Eiffel Tower in 1940
— Leonard Cohen (via creatingaquietmind)
- “Go to a coffee shop. Sit by the bar with the glass windows and look out. Look at all the people running to catch a train. All the girls with one too...”
- “Whatever you’re meant to do, do it now. The conditions are always impossible.”— Nobel laureate novelist Doris Lessing, who died (11/17/13) at the age...
life hack: remember to compliment people on qualities other than their looks. remind them of their kindness, thoughtfulness, and...
- “I am
in you.”— Michelle K., Beasts